Friday 8 June 2012

MHT CET Results 2012 Maharashtra Board Results 2012

Check  MHT CET Results

Nearly 3.5 lakh students appeared for MHT CET 2012 - Maharashtra Common Entrance Test. In 2012, the entrance examination for Bachelor of Paramedical Technology (BPMT) was also conducted through the MHT CET 2012.

The MHT CET Results 2012 will be declared by June 14, 2012, as per the DMER - Maharashtra. The MHT CET Result is announced every year by the DMER on this website and students need to visit this website to check their MHT CET Results

4 comments:

  1. Really your website have good information about education. Recently i have visited some of the website for looking one of my friend my result. I think your one is looking good for it. I liked it. After this course he would like to go for job because he has decided it before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice post sir keep it up. I personally believe that your blog is appropriate one if some one is looking for government jobs. you people seem like professionals and you do update their blog 2ice a day quite interesting I must say. I can bet that these days Indian youth is more and more into government jobs maybe because of their reliability & security this is why this blog is going to be booming soon I am telling this because I do own a blog named thepreparation related to jobs and I see that more and more people do click government jobs links rather than private jobs very interesting fact I must say about Indian youth.

    ReplyDelete